Understanding, anticipating and responding to the needs of
healthcare professionals is a top priority at Ansell Healthcare.
Ansell Healthcare was the first company to answer powder-related and latex allergy-related
concerns with a line of gloves diverse enough to provide totally powder-free and
latex-safe environments. Ansell was also the first to design and implement comprehensive
educational programs to inform healthcare personnel of the latest advances in hand
barrier protection. Ansell’s Advanced Solutions® Program comprises
a series of innovative hand barrier protection initiatives and risk management programs.
The Educational Program explores topics ranging from latex allergy, hand barriers
and glove powder to bioterrorism agents, with 32 accredited contact hours available.
All are designed in a self-study format and can be taken on-line. Please Note: Ansell’s
educational programs are offered free of charge!
Additional AnsellCares Programs
The following courses are approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing:
- Basic Considerations of Radiation Safety and Barrier Protection
- Bioterrorism Agents and Barrier Protection
- Chemical Allergy Masquerade
- Hand Hygiene: Skin and Hand Care in the Healthcare Setting
- Handling Cytotoxic Drugs; A HEALTH AND SAFETY REVIEW
- Hazards Associated with Glove Powder
- Improving Outcomes in the Operating Room
- Respiratory Protection in Surgery
- Sharps and Ergonomic Safety in the Healthcare Setting
- Surgical Gloves and Electrosurgery
- Understanding Latex Allergy in the Healthcare Setting
The Glove Management and Utilization
Program provides a detailed analysis of your facility’s medical glove
utilization and expenditures to provide recommendations tailored to meet your specific
needs and goals.
The Glove Environments Program
provides suggested guidelines for initiating Latex-Safe and Powder-Free Environments,
and Chemical/Chemotherapy Protection.
The Risk Management System
is designed to maximize protection while minimizing risk to patients and your facility.
The system identifies areas of potential risk and recommends possible safeguards.
These Services are provided at no charge to our customers in print, on-line, or
through our specially trained Clinical